Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yum....Cereal

Having my mom here for the last week has been a huge blessing...She loves to feed babies and has reminded me for the last 3 months that if I gave Carter rice cereal he would sleep longer...I declined her many request...However thinking about how much she loves to feed them I would get some for her. He didn't really seem to be starving and many times 8oz was to much for him...with the other 2 I didn't give it till about 8 months...and no they didn't starve!

So as you can tell by the pictures he LOVED it...I think he enjoyed my mom holding him more...You need to hold him because he will grab the spoon and wipe his face leaving cereal all over...

He started to suck his thumb again...he alternates back in forth between right & Left thumb...When he was born I had to quickly and very often replace thumb for binky...I had a problem uploading his thumb sucking picture.





0 ...Stalker Comments: