Thursday, July 10, 2008

It has Happened after 5 months!

Carter Slept in his own bed last night for the very first time!! It worked out better then I had planned. Yesterday when he was napping in our room she had went in there and took a stamp and stamped his butt. I told her to get out and not to wake him up. She looks up at me and said " I was just singing the good morning song" well she was doing more then that. I picked him up and realized she had stamped his clothes with a smiley face stamp...my Olivia the adventurous one.

I was a bit nervous when I put him to bed that she would crawl in there and bug him. It didn't happen instead they slept like champs and both woke up at 9:30am!!! It was Awesome! I finally got some solid sleep!

I am a bit sad that the bassinet will go away and maybe one day my grandchildren will use it. It was just another reminder that time goes by so fast. I am sad but not sad enough to put him back into our room! Soon Olivia will get her own room which she is So EXCITED about.