Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Strawberry Season!

I got to make my first batch of Strawberry Jam last week with Michelle. She was so very kind to include me in the whole process..well she rinsed and De-stemmed and strained the berries (Thanks Erika & Michelle) and I got to stir the sugar and add the certo and then pour! About 5 hours later we were all done. Hopefully I will have enough to last all year. I gave 3 away so far. I wish I had pictures of the actual process but I did find a few on the Internet.



Matthew is at camp this week. He has been so busy already this summer. I am having hard time keeping up with him. I now it is hard to imagine the house being quiet with a 2 year old and baby but it is. He brings such joy to our family. I am sure when he gets back he will be diving into the jam and wanting to make toast!


0 ...Stalker Comments: