Monday, March 31, 2008

I am going to miss this!??

Here is what greeted me yesterday as I walked into my room....2 smell stinky boy socks! My charming son thought he would display them for all to see like art work on 2 nails that had been there from pictures. My Son, My precious son..............





Will I miss the teething nights and the fact that more water ends up on the floor then the bath tub? Will I miss the whining and the complaining? Will I miss shoes all over the place and more laundry to do then what is in the drawers? Will I miss the dogs barking and the phone ringing with a kid crying and the door bell ringing? Will I miss the no-organizing that goes on? The smashed peas all over the floor because some kid doesn't like them? Will I miss the fact My 11 year old thinks I am no fun and reminds me daily? Will I miss hot pink fingerpainting all over the house? Will I miss pullling back the blankets on my bed a finding a handful of goldfish crackers smashed?




Everyone tells me I that I will. They tell me that I should cherish moments like that because I will miss it.




How do you that? How do you keep from exploding? How do you keep from yelling? How do you cherish chaos?






What I will miss.........The laughter, the tears, the hugs, the way words come out , the chubby cheeks and the way they think they have mastered the eating with a spoon skill. I will miss the fact that they fit on my lap with my arms around them. I will miss the words momma...I will forever miss the newborn smell. I will miss the way they take the time to hold and count their breath in my bath tub. I will miss covering them up at night. I will miss them when they leave our home.......

0 ...Stalker Comments: