Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Snow Day in March

I awoke to my 2 year old yelling that is is snowing and she wanted to go outside with her boots. I really didn't think it was going to stick around however it did. Oliva was so excited to find out that her friend Kayleigh was coming over to play but more excited that Jenn was coming with her. Jenn plays with the kids as if she was 2. We got out the Play-doh and had some fun. I am not a play-doh fan...I have a tote of it that has been pulled out 3 times in 8 years. I did find that containing it to a cheap baking tin is really nice.

Here are the girls playing. Matthew making his snow angel. He was bummed it didn't snow more and it was not a school day. I remember in 5th grade we sooooo wanted a snow day!


Kayleigh had fun trying to " catch " snowflakes in her mouth. She was going to get one!




Ms. Olivia.....She always has fun until...someone pegged her with a snowball. ( Sorry no pictures of that :)




And really this thing about Global warming!?????



0 ...Stalker Comments: