Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Live like you were Dying

If you had 30 days to live what would you really do? I know most of us are really busy and don't put that much thought into that question. We ask ourselves and then we come up with a few things that we would like to do. Now for the next question...What would your loved ones say at your funeral? Why am I asking these questions? They are questions that we are covering in church. The series is " Live Like you were Dying" It is so good!


What would they say about me? Would my children know how much I adore them? Would my friends know How I cherish them? Would they know the quality in them that I love? Would my husband know that he is my Hero and I am honored to be his helper in life?

I got these flowers from a friend the other day. About 5 years ago she showed up with a bouquet at my work. She had seen a lady selling them and thought of me. I remember to this very day how flattered I was and how she showed me she cared. I have another friend who always brings me coffee and just treated me to a pedicure. I went to get my haircut and found out that another friend had called and arranged with my "hair girl" to pay for it. WOW! What blessings. I love my friends.

My Grandma died 1 year ago this week. She had tons of friends and growing up I watched her make friends with the whole town of Sumas. I wished I would of told her everything I admired about her. How she made friends. How she decorated for every holiday. Never forgot a birthday, and How much I loved her.

We all get busy. That is just a fact of life. I guess I am scared they will get up and say if I would of had more time with her I could have told her or if I had to ever say that...it would make me sad.


Tell the people around you what a blessing they are. How your life would be different if they weren't in it.

0 ...Stalker Comments: