Saturday, April 5, 2008

Our Baby

Everyone including me...Says time goes by so fast....Time with Carter seems to be going by the fastest. We truly cherish him and sometimes forget about him. I know that sounds really bad but when your 2 year old is needing something ( every 3 minutes!) and all he does is sleep you think your forgeting him. I wish at times I could hold him all day and lay in bed with him like I did with Matthew & Olivia. Every Morning I get up before everyone and just hold him.

He is so Sweet and already smiling and cooing at us. We are so in love with him!!!

Carter Loves....Bath time, his Swing, Family, Night time feeding
Carter's only dislike......The hours between 5-7


1 ...Stalker Comments:

Anonymous

WOW!! I can't believe how much he has changed sine I have seen him!! I really see Matthew in these pictures!!

see you Wed.?