Sunday, February 24, 2008

Who's watching the Kid!???

A friend the other day stopped by for a visit and she asked me how it was with 3 kids....A loaded question because I love having them however it is busy and challenging for the most part. She looked at me and summed it by stating " it's like getting ready for camping/a trip everytime you leave the house! BINGO!!! Yes, that is what its like. You know when you set a time to leave and somehow it gets pushed back by an hour or 2 or 3 or when your leaving on a trip you are up the whole night before packing or doing laundry or finishing up the last minute details.
We had a birthday Party to attend and Jeremy was at work so I planned it perfectly ( note: Nothing is PLANNED PERFECTLY!) to have everyone ready including myself and the baby fed just in time to have Jeremy come home and pick us up. Well, I am sure you know that didn't happen. I walked into the bedroom and Olivia decided to take up fingerpainting. She learned it a school ( That's what she tell's me) It's cute like her...that's Olivia's new saying about anything! So once again instead of yelling and crying or laughing and crying I grabbed my camera and took a few pictures of her newest accomplishment. I think the camera and this blog serve as a stress reliever because I know that you will all get a kick out of this.







Most of it came up. We will need to clean the carpets and paint an Area in the hallway. I am wondering what she will do next. I keep thinking that having her be 4 and Carter 2 what kind of trouble they will get into......YIKES!


1 ...Stalker Comments:

Jenn

You wanted to repaint right? :)

How can you be mad at a cute face like that! It's cute like Olivia!