Friday, February 8, 2008

Carter John

Our Newest family Member Arrived on Super Bowl Sunday Feb. 3rd at 8:51 pm. He made a very quick entry. I started to have hard contractions around 3:30 pm. I didn't think much of them and considering we had been to the hospital on Friday & Saturday I felt like if we went in again they would send me home and say it was nothing. Around 6 I called Jeremy ( He was at A superbowl Party) and told him to come home that I was having a hard time taking care of Olivia. He came home around 7pm and I thought I should take a shower and change over laundry. Then they got worse. We loaded up Olivia and picked up my mom. We arrived at the Hosptial at 8:08pm. As we are checking in the receptionist is asking me for the number of the lady who does my hair. I was trying to be nice but thinking are you SERIOUS!???? The nurse came to get me and I pleaded with her to order the epidual and she said I was not an admit yet but would check me.....Yep, at a 6.....the get me into a room ,try to get an IV as I am still pleading for Drugs but no such luck........water Broke....11 mins later he was here.

Good thing we didn't wait for the water to break then head in to the hospital.


7 pounds 8oz 21 inches long


He has been a lot of fun. Olivia loves him very much and the little mommy in her is coming out. Matthew is very Helpful and Is very Proud. Matthew is very popular among the girl classmates right now and Is loving every minute of his new found role!


2 ...Stalker Comments:

Jenn

Go Matthew! You are an awesome big brother so I can see why your gettin' all the girls attention, keep up the good work!

Liv'ie Lou... You will always be Kayleigh's and mine favorite little girlfriend so don't worry that your younger (but equally adorable) little brother will steal any of your thunder... It could never happen!

Carter... you are absolutely adorable and I cannot wait to watch you grow. I am waiting for the day that Liv picks on Kayleigh who then turns around and picks on you! I will be there to save you!

Mom & Dad... another job well done, he is a cutie! Keep your heads up and don't hesitate to ask for anything...we are there for ya!

Love ya all! The Hurds

Alliwoo

Yeah! I'm so happy to hear everything went well for you and little Carter. Congrats!