Saturday, February 23, 2008

the baby

Time...Sometimes I wish I could stop it and other times I wish I could fast forward. He is almost 3 weeks old. He is the baby and I enjoy cuddling him all the time. I have a new fondness for the "Baby" of the family and how a mom can be more overprotective or not wanting the baby to leave the nest.....For right now I don't want him to grow at all...I want him to be swaddled all the time and in my arms forever. We all know that it won't happen and that we all grow up and become Independent and start families of our own. I just pray that All my kids will always need thier Mom & Dad. There is no better feeling.


He likes his brother & Sister. He likes his swing and bath time. He doesn't care much for sleeping more then 5 hours at a time and by himself :)

2 ...Stalker Comments:

Don and Lisa

Tiff!! Carter is so dang cute! Almost as cute as Aaron!! He He. It'll be fun to watch them when they get together. Its your turn to visit!! When are you coming? :-D
Love ya, Lisa

Heather

I know the feeling. Makes me tear up thinking how fast they grow!