Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ready For A Change

* this is a disclaimer to my best friend*
I would really like a new blog page for Christmas

Anyways.....The first of the year is fast approaching!! I want to purge and organize this entire house...Big dreams..huge hopes..

September normally brings the "change" to the house...this September I had all three kids in school and I had no idea how busy I would be. I really didn't understand "living in your car" until this year...Pick up this one, bring this one here, and try not to let them beat the holy crap out of each other as we are confined to the mini ( we have three rows of seats but they all want to sit in the front row, go figure) going here and there.

I am not at home as much as I thought I would be. I do get Friday's off from parenting...I have a standing appt. every Friday, they go their Grandma's and after I run a few errands I come home and rest for a few hours. It is always something to look forward to. I wish I had more energy and felt better to tackle the Craft ( CRAP) closet...this year I will buy the totes..they may sit there.. However, I need to clean it out.

I was in the shower the other day and heard Liv screaming ( nothing new) I got out of the shower with shampoo still in my hair only to find her on the ground with Chutes & Ladders, CandyLand, Jumping Monkeys, a spilled color box, and every other crap project was all over her and the boxes hit her square in the face...that is going to leave a mark.

Among other things..I don't have a list for the New Year..I will just go along for the ride ...what ever God brings to me...the gift and ability to not procrastinate, organization skills, and abundant amount of patience if it never happens....I will go along with his plan, to just be who I am crap closet and all....

1 ...Stalker Comments:

Laurel

We've done some SERIOUS cleaning and organizing this fall, and it is WONDERFUL.

Let me know if you want me to come help you organize the craft closet. I just bought totes and cleaned out our craft cupboards a week or so ago. (It has been YEARS since they've been organized.)

Hope your Christmas is BLESSED!

Laurel :)