Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas & Pregnancy Blessings






Okay so I have made it to the 33 week mark! However I am getting so uncomfortable the last 3 nights....I really do think it is Gods way of preparing you for your baby...I am going to give you the play by play of my darling pregnancy Yesterday..............
Wake up at 7am ...nobody else is awake but I wake up in a PANIC that I don't even have a boy recieving blanket or socks!! I have not shaved my legs..what if I go into labor today? Is everything ready for me to be gone for a few days or a few weeks? Will the baby be able to come home? Should I start looking for someone to sanatize everything? What about my Bathrooms? what if a guest comes over and notices my darling little boy missed the toliet!!!??? Christmas...Yikes I have nothing wrapped and I and I think I need like 2 more things for my kids and what about Jeremy? I don't have a swing or baby shampoo and How can I lotion him up with out the Pink lotion? What about diapers do I have them? The mental list went on an on and My Mental state was about to break...
I get up and shower then I lay on the couch, because what else can I do? I am so hungry!! So I go to the cupboard and pull out the Chicken & Biskit crackers and eat a few and realize that I don't want the cracker but I want the salt! So I proceed to lick all the salt off the crackers and put them in a cup...the next thing I know the new box is gone and I have a pile of crackers next to me!! I think are you kidding me!?? I then go to the fridge for pickles dipped in djion mustard!! No it doesn't stop...I want tomato soup and then fried almond chicken with sweet & Sour sauce!!??? The craving demons came on strong and I could not ignore them!
So as I waddle my self to the bathtub to shave my legs I am so tired with the first leg I forgo the second! who cares right? If a nurse dare says something I think I willl lose my mind. I then go to bed at 12:30 and like clock work...1:36am and 3:27 am and 5:15 am and 7:19am I am getting up to go pee....and evertime asking God to Please Please not have my baby on the schedule!!
I finally lay there and dream about what I can eat next becasue I am starving! Good thing the Craving demon has come close to the end of this pregnancy I am up 14 pounds..well that was last week Hopefully the desire for food ends soon!
Its part of the miracle ...................
Merry Christmas

0 ...Stalker Comments: