Friday, December 28, 2007

Benefits of Bedrest

Bedrest is a funny thing.......You enjoy the first few DAYS of it and then it becomes extremly boring and lonley. I was trying to think of the Benefits of bedrest to put a positve spin on my gloomy additude and I came up with a few positives.

1) Grocery Store......I enjoy shopping however the little humdrum trips for milk and produce were not my favorite! Thanks Jeremy for running to Safeway many times!

2) Laundry.......A load here and there is nice but to have someone actually fold it for you...Priceless


3) Cooking.........I have been so blessed by the many meals that have been brought over! It has saved the day many times and brought us together during such a difficult time. Jeremy has tested many recipes and is even startingto bake! I think this vrieling Family found a new cook!


4) My Kids! I have read more and played board games more than I ever have. My bed has turned into Olivia's Play yard! We have her dolls , Binkies, Blanky and dress up shoes everywhere!


5) My friends & family............We couldn't ask for a better support team. Our "support team" calls us every other day check in and to see if we need anything. They send emails and cards. You all brighten my pity party!





Olivia is ready to help Jermey bake!
Brother is helping her...........or is she helping brother?
There he is!!! What a great guy!
A Special treat for all friends and family......
One more time Brother.............


0 ...Stalker Comments: