Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday's Facts...

Thankful For:

No more calls from politicians telling me why I should vote for them. Arghhh..18 missed calls in one day can drive a person crazy. One of my friends turned off her ringer for days. Another one weighed her junk politics mail..2.8 pounds of flyer's. Seriously!

Listening To:

Toy Story 3

What's For Dinner:

Taco's...

Looking Forward To:

Putting up my Christmas tree. I found some AWESOME decorations last year for 10 cents each! I am going to have a Pink & Teal Tree. I can't wait. If you drive by next week and it is up. Please don't say a word!

I am Missing:

I still have not found my housekeeper. ;)

Quote of the week:

" Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much for them."

0 ...Stalker Comments: