Tuesday, January 29, 2008

No pictures

I have been trying to blog for about 2 weeks and I can't seem to get my pictures to uploaded....Pictures will have to wait.

We are getting really close to having the baby! I go into the doctor tomorrow to get things started! I am 38.5 week however because we really thought we would of had this baby by now and The Dr. Decided to go on a trip and leaves Friday so that is why we are getting things started.

What a long 9 months this has been. Having had 2 kids before and delivering both early this is my longest pregnancy and I am so excited to meet him. I am nervous about the delivery and his health but Gods Loving Hands has been on us the whole time. It seems just like yesterday we where prepared to lose him and to make it this far is such a Blessing!

Well I will keep trying to get the pictures uploaded.......

0 ...Stalker Comments: